As Puss Cat York says I’m crap at emailing, the purpose of this blog is to keep in touch with those of you currently living on the other side of the world (and to remind you what real life is like!)
I was attempting to create a website but that didn’t work - maybe one day, in the meantime this will have to do with the back up of an online album for additional photos.
I guess depending on what else develops others may also like to play :O)
1 comment:
Kangaroo,
What can I say? Welcome to the world of the blog (it's still a bit new to me too). I wasn't being crap with the email comment, it's just that it's difficult to get hold of you in the UK, and near impossible in Oz! Remember this will only work if you keep updating it...
Puss xx
Post a Comment